Hej! So here are some questions that people sent in via my Instagram, in return for an opinion. I was going to use them on the Truth Serum post, but then I found these envelopes and thought against it. Have fun!
In regard to @Mr0kem's question, I also have limited information about the happenings in America, due to the fact that it is not my home country, although living in one of the allied countries, I went with the information that we receive
Now, @BurninTwelve's question could be looked at in multiple perspectives, but I went with something along the lines of assimilating to your new home's customs and traditions. If I went with equal job opportunities themed equal rights, I would say that if you have been declared a citizen of the country you're in, you should definitely have an equal chance at a job.
I could have also gone the way of questioning the differences between rights and responsibilities in all countries. Now, this would create a peaceful world for a short amount of time. One of the most interesting things about foreign countries is their way of living, which would be completely destroyed if you created an international rights and responsibilities rule.
The reason I have said rule, is because the Universal Rights and Responsibilities document already exists, but not all countries can afford, or want to go by it. (Which does, in fact, cause war.)
Ha en bra dag!



No comments:
Post a Comment