Hej!
You may or may not know about my presence at Chinese (language) classes every week. I normally go, it creates a time where I can pursue to expand my knowledge of the world outside of my own and not be surrounded by idiots or stress. For those three and a half hourse every Saturday, I am free of the burdens that lay upon my shoulders.
But this week the stress was too much, and I was extremely tired. I needed a break, a break where I didn't have to think. At all.
Normally, my Chinese classes would commence at 9am and finish at 12.30, I had to wake up at 8am in order to have enough time to get ready, but I was so tired that I rose at 8.30 and didn't get out of bed until 8.50.
My mum was yelling at me, telling me that I needed to get up and go to Chinese. She also said that she was sick of being responsible for my lateness every week, just because I didn't leave enough time for her to drive.
I asked her why I had to continue to attend, and she explained that I had to keep going until I found out whether or not I had got into a school. A school that, by the way, I didn't actually want to go to. It was 5th on my list.
Anyway, I ended up not going this morning, and she was pretty mad, so she told me that I wasn't allowed to go to one of my only 'friend's' birthday parties tonight.
Also, if you didn't previously know, I don't have friends. I have one friend, and she lives on the other side of the world. In my first Primary school, I had great friends, but we've lost contact. In my second Primary school, I had my best friend. In my first Secondary school, I had three friends, and they were fabulous, but now we're starting to grow apart and lose contact. They're just 'friends' now... In my current school, I have no friends. They're all simply too stupid. I do, however, have 2 'friends' and they are only 'friends' because they read some books that I like, and Fangirl over them...
Anyway, this girl's birthday party is the first one I have been invited to all year, and you know, I kinda wanted to go, but no no no...
My mother has refused to take me (and it's already started so I should probably text her to tell her that I won't be going... shit...) all because I was too tired and stressed to attend Chinese.
And, an hour and a half after the party should have started, they are texting me because my mother, as I just found out, didn't text them to warn them about my absence.
Ha en bra dag!
Saturday, 18 October 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment